Wednesday, July 05, 2006

My window to the world

Ok... so I have now received enough inspiration/ prodding/ grief from what seems like everyone I've ever met and their pet dogs to force me to overcome my Moment (Year?? ha ha...stupid pun) of Intertia as far as penning down my ramblings go.

And thus I emabark today on a journey of garrulousness...
a) wish me luck!
b) And no mean comments :P

Speaking of mean comments, how is the 'new age woman' supposed to handle them? Hint of tears? Kung-fu a la Uma Thurman? Morchas and hunger strikes? Written tirades against the new age man?
I think I'll go with the last one... :)

p.s. And in case you're wondering what the funky spiral is, it's supposed to symbolise my 'energy force'.

lol!! I just couldn't resist :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well done.
My dog and I are very proud of you. do well and a 'cookie' will come your way!
(reminds me of a fortune cookie)
*pats her on the back*