Saturday, July 22, 2006

The taxman cometh

Today I intend to make public my approval of myself.
I have done today what I heretofore thought of only in the realms of distant probability - I filled in my own SARAL!

Though after having done this, I must admit that this really wasn't rocket science. For a change, I think the government really has named this well - it turned out to be a piece of cake. Of course, I still have to go stand in line and get the babu to accept it...

And that, as they say, is a whole different ball game.

3 comments:

Albatross said...

Brilliant !!! I haven't managed to do this SARAL work a single time till now :)

Guess what, the form is not gonna be SARAL next year onwards ! You not only would have to explain money coming you way but also have to account for any big amounts that you spent !

Weren't you thinking of buying a car ;-P

chimera said...

It would be something like that, wouldn't it! Oh well...

Anyway...so as an update - I filed my returns and stuff, was so easy I was almost disappointed.

Unknown said...

standing in line wasn't so much a pain now was it.
give our babu's a little more credit :D